We obtain information in the regular course of business to manage your account(s) and serve you better.
• We collect information that you provide when you engage us to manage your account(s). The information may include name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, and information about your investments and investment experience.
• Once you have an account(s) with us, we collect and maintain information about your transactions and may include your name or other data in an internal client list.
We use your information to fulfill our regulatory obligations and to provide the best service to you.
We do not disclose information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
• We disclose information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s).
• We may disclose information in limited circumstances where that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to resolve consumer disputes.
We do not sell your information to anyone.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your information.
• We restrict access to information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
We make every effort to keep your information accurate and up to date.
• If you identify inaccuracies in your information, or need to change the information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
• If, in the future, it is necessary to disclose information in a way that is not consistent with this policy, you will receive advance notice of the change so that you may opt out of the disclosure.
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact Jay Wilson by telephone at (404) 815-8772 or by email at jwilson@EARNESTPartners.com.